Agile Methodologies Programming
Practice-based methodology for effectively modeling and documenting software-based systems; a collection of values, principles, practices to model software that can be applied on development projects in effective, light-weight manner.
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Agile
- Darwinian Development - Evolutionary design is like Extreme Programming (XP) with an edge, agile adding business sensitivity into the mix. Dr. Dobb's.
- Agile Alliance - News, articles, and users groups.
- Agile Modeling on XP Projects - Essay describing how to model on an XP agile project.
- Instrumental Services - A New York metro based company providing services methodologies in Agile agile processes like Extreme Programming.
- CodeBetter.com: Agile - Titles, summaries, links, to many articles.
- Agility Group Wiki - An online collaboration resource for people interested in Agile Methods.
- Martin Fowler - Papers and articles by one of the giants methodologies in the field.
- Crystal Methodologies - A prominent player in the Agile Methods community programming this is methodologies Alistair Cockburn\\'s own site, detailing his programming Crystal family of light/self-adaptive methodologies methodologies.
- TargetProcess - Web-based Agile project planning, management, and bug tracking programming software, supports Extreme Programming and other methodologies. Freeware.
- Adaption Software Inc. - An Agile Software Studio in Eastern Canada specializing programming in Test-Driven-Development programming and XP.
- AgileTrack - Tool to track software development in agile or methodologies XP teams: plan iterations; track stories, tasks, defects; methodologies categorize projects, log time, coordinate teams. Java-based. Open methodologies source
- Keith Braithwaite's Presentations - Set of slidepacks of talks and conference presentations programming mainly on agile XP and Agile methods.
- VersionOne - Presents a development management tool supporting Scrum, Extreme programming Programming, Agile agile UP, DSDM, and custom agile methodologies.
- Exoftware Agile Solutions - Provide companies across Europe with Agile training, mentoring methodologies and software methodologies development services.
- Agile Web Development for Managers - A weblog discussing web development, project management, programming practices, and agile XP
- Dynamic Systems Development Method - Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
- Agile Modeling - Practice-based methodology for effectively modeling and documenting software-based systems; a methodologies collection of values, principles, practices to model software that can methodologies be applied on development projects in effective, light-weight manner.
- Agile Software Development - Growing article, with links to many related topics. agile [Wikipedia]
- Agile Data Method - Describes techniques to help application developers, DBAs, enterprise methodologies architects, and agile data management professionals work together effectively.
- Rally Software Development - Tools for Agile development.
- ThoughtWorks Inc. - A commercial site for Martin Fowler\\'s company that agile specializes in programming the application of Agile Methods for agile Enterprise Application Integration.
- Eigenpoll: ASD Books - Online poll compares books on agile software development.
- Mayford Technologies Inc. - Specializes in the delivery of Agile Software Development methodologies services.
- Alistair Cockburn - One of the parents of Agile movement, created agile Crystal family agile of light/self-adaptive methodologies, main writer on agile Use Cases to document agile business processes and behavior agile requirements for software, and capture requirements agile of new agile systems or software changes.
- Timo's Weblog - Covers next generation development methods: agile, firmware, embedded systems.
- Agile Finland - Local agile community site with news, wiki and methodologies mailing list.
- Agile Development Conference - The 1st annual conference; 25-28 June 2003; Salt Lake City, programming Utah, USA.
- Michael Vizdos - About author (co-author of "The Enterprise Unified Process: agile Extending the agile Rational Unified Process."), current information within agile the agile community.
- Test Driven Development Portal - The practice of Test-Driven development is an integral agile part of agile Agile processes. This portal provides regular agile updates, downloads in the agile field.
- Agile Development Blog: TargetProcess - Daily updates on Agile software development: XP, Scrum, agile Crystal; tools, methodologies resources.
- Carl's Consulting Adventures - Weblog of an EAI architect and PM as he discovers methodologies the wonderful world of Agile product development with ThoughtWorks
- Object Mentor - Resources - Tools and papers relating to agile methods.
- DSDM Consortium - Dynamic Systems Development Method is a standard based on Rapid agile Application Development and Agile Method. Information on the organization, resources, agile publications, events.
MySQL - Cache Direct