Database KDE Desktop Environments Graphic Subsystems
An integrated environment for managing data. It helps in creating database schema, inserting, querying and processing data. Part of KOffice.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Desktop Environments: KDE: Database
- Top/Computers/Computer Science/Database Theory
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Projects/Data Management/Databases
- kmysqladmin - A software, written with QT and KDE, to kde manage mysql-servers.
- MySQL Navigator - A MySQL GUI client.
- TOra - A Toolkit for Oracle to perform Oracle Administrative kde Tasks in kde KDE.
- Rekall - A Database Management System for KDE.
- KSql - Previously known as KMySql, KSql is a KDE database client.
- KDE-DB - Was KDB. Set of libraries to minimize the effort needed kde to develop database applications for KDE.
- Novinyl - A lightweight desktop database for KDE. It only supports flat database data, no SQL or even simple linked data.
- knoda - Knorr\\'s Datenbank, a database frontend for KDE under desktop environments Linux. desktop environments It is based on hk_classes. News, documentation, desktop environments screenshots, changelog, desktop environments FAQ and a mailinglist for discussions.
- KPGsql - A frontend for the database system postgresql.
- Kexi - An integrated environment for managing data. It helps desktop environments creating kde database schemas, inserting, querying and processing data. desktop environments Screenshots, downloads, kde resources, a wiki and a list desktop environments of involved developers.
- Kuery for MySQL - Tries to offer a GUI for MySQL administration. The UI kde superficially resembles portions of Microsoft\\'s Enterprise Manager for SQL Server. kde Description, discussion and software download.
- DbDesigner - A visual database designer suitable for designing complex database models.
MySQL - Cache Direct