Humor Boycott, Lawsuits x SCO Uni
Interactively generates random number of sentences from old Slashdot comments, randomly mixed, with random topics, usually making a funny, if chaotic, combination. All comment pieces belong to original owners. [RageAgainst.net]
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: SCO: Boycott, Lawsuits: Humor
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review/Humor
- The SCO Mug - Photographs (7) of coffee mug shown modified to handle bio-waste humor receptacle functions, and being used for such by penguin wearing humor a gnu about his neck. [Brian/Mitchell Genealogy]
- We Love the SCO Information Minister - Quotes from SCO personnel on Linux and Unix, chosen for boycott, lawsuits their amusement value; and many serious links, including SCOX basic boycott, lawsuits chart of stock price and volume.
- The Nigerian SCO Connection - Nigerian spam email parody. Eerily realistic. [Ars Technica, LLC]
- SCO Sues To Become Relevant - By Pete Mawse. Brief history lesson of everybody\\'s humor favorite value-subtracted company. Sarcastic exaggerated interpretation of SCO humor history. [Humorix]
- Someday the Mountain Might Get 'em, But the Law Never Will - Annotated photographic summary of SCO suit and related events, in format of Dukes of Hazzard US TV show.
- Random SCO Comment Generator - Interactively generates random number of sentences from old Slashdot comments, randomly mixed, with random topics, usually making a funny, if chaotic, combination. All comment pieces belong to original owners. [RageAgainst.net]
- Parody: Modern SCO Executive - Lyrical summary of SCO suit and related events, humor in format humor of song \\'I Am The Very humor Model of a Modern humor Major-General\\', from \\'Pirates of humor Penzance\\', by Gilbert, Sullivan. With funny humor forum comments. humor [LWN: Linux Weekly News]
- The Grinch Who Stole Linux - Parody of children\\'s Christmas story popular in US, celebratory forum boycott, lawsuits comments. [Groklaw]
MySQL - Cache Direct