Social Psychology Social Sciences
Philip Zimbardo's website about his classic study. Contains a 42 page slideshow with videoclips of the original experiment with Zimbardo's commentary, points for discussion, and links to related sites.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Psychology
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Sociology
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Psychology/Cognitive
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Psychology/Gender and Sexuality
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Psychology/Industrial and Organizational
Social Psychology Network - Searchable links directory for subject areas, PhD programs, researchers, research groups, journals, online studies, and teaching resources.
- Social Psychological Principles in Humor - Popular cartoons with psychological analysis of their themes.
- UMass Adult Attachment Lab - Details of research projects, list of recent publications, psychology instruments and measures for attachment research, and an psychology attachment research network.
- Nonverbal Behavior and Communication - Research papers, abstracts, and links to research labs and online social experiments.
- Nijmegen Cultural Psychology Group - Research group focusing on youth culture, male-female relationships, sexual behavior, the construction of a philosophy of life, and the contemporary development of new religious forms. Includes information about recent activities, past and current researc
- SPSP Mentorship Program - Offers free email-based career mentoring in personality and social sciences social psychology to students from underrepresented groups in social sciences psychology (e.g., ethnic and racial minorities).
- A Sociological Social Psychology - A tour through social psychology from the nature-nurture debate through psychology to the psychology of urbanisation, all from a sociological perspective.
- Biology of Aggression - Science Friday audio discussion of the role of genes and family environment in aggression, featuring Adriane Raine, Dorothy Nelkin, and Craig Ferris.
- Community Psychology UK - Provides links and information relevant to the field social of community social psychology.
- Nonverbal Communication Research - News, links to researchers and labs, online articles, social sciences and social sciences teaching resources.
- Quality of Life Research Center - Positive psychology research institute. Includes listing of research projects, staff profiles, and contact details
- Humor as a Defense Mechanism in the Holocaust - An investigation by Chaya Ostrower for her PhD social on the social types and functions of humor used social by Jews during the social Holocaust.
- Stanford Prison Experiment - Philip Zimbardo\\'s website about his classic study. Contains psychology a 42 page slideshow with videoclips of the psychology original experiment with Zimbardo\\'s commentary, points for discussion, psychology and links to related sites.
- Decision Making - Science Friday audio discussion of the involvement of social emotion and ventromedial prefrontal cortex in decision making, social featuring Daniel Tranel and Scott Plous.
- Resources for Teaching Social Psychology - Links to resources including lecture notes, introductions to specific research social sciences areas and methodologies, writing and study guides, and class assignments.
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing: The Psychology of Consumers - Provides an overview of topics in consumer psychology from a marketing point of view.
- Traffic Psychology - Research articles on the social psychology of driving social sciences and road rage, by Leon James, Professor at social sciences the University of Hawaii.
- European Network of Community Psychologists - Provides information about research and education in the psychology field of social sciences community psychology.
- Implicit Association Test - Educational resource and research site for investigations in psychology implicit social cognition. Includes online tests for implicit psychology preferences for racial groups, age groups, political candidates, psychology and associations between gender and academic domains.
- Culture and Emotion Lab - Lab of Jeanne L. Tsai, assistant professor of social psychology at psychology Stanford University. Includes current research, publications, social how to participate, related psychology links, and the General social Ethnicity Questionnaire.
- Social Psychology Basics - Electronic textbook by Professor George Boeree, with chapter topics including person perception, persuasion, conformity, and sociobiology.
- Social Cognition Paper Archive - Abstracts and preprints of research papers, and links social sciences to social researchers in the field.
- Geneva Emotion Research Group - Theoretical and empirical psychology research group at the University of psychology Geneva. Research interests and contact details for group members; online psychology abstracts and publications lists; details of current research. Some text psychology in German.
MySQL - Cache Direct