Software Squeak Smalltalk Languages
GA framework implements selection, mutation, crossing-over; abilities of Smalltalk for modeling, Squeak for visualization and development, were exploited, prioritized despite their seeming slowness. Status page: description, release announcements, downloa
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Smalltalk: Squeak: Software
SqueakSource - Hosts many projects, supports distributed development, via smart Monticello code-repository; similar to SourceForge.
- Siren - General-purpose software framework to compose, produce sound and music programs; software reimplements Musical Object Development Environment (MODE), software component of Interim software DynaPiano project; set of near 350 class libraries, works on software Squeak on Macintosh, Wi
- Embedded Squeak, Speech Synthesizer - By Kurtz-Fernhout Software: version 1.0 for Squeak 2.2, by Paul Fernhout. Zip file has standalone Exe file to run Squeak in Win95 text-only console, and all source code (VC++ 5.0, Squeak 2.2) to produce it. [Open Source, Squeak license]
- NASA Connect: Squeak Web Activities - Over a dozen professionally developed education projects, in smalltalk physics, astronomy, math, geometry.
- SPrevayler - Prevayler for Squeak: port of transparent persistence engine, squeak prevalence layer, software originally in Java. [Open source, GPL]
- SmallInterfaces Squeak Port - Smalltalk extension, introduced the notion of interface in Smalltalk, first squeak developed by Benny Sadeh. Allows limiting variable types.
- Pluggable WebServer - Describes server and toolkit to flexibly create CGI squeak scripts in smalltalk Squeak. Designed and implemented to help squeak create different kinds of smalltalk collaborative tools, builds on squeak work of Georg Gollmann, strongly influenced smalltalk by Tim squeak Jones' WebTalk.
- Microcosms in Squeak Project Details - Multi-agent simulation framework developed in Squeak Smalltalk, facilitates creating virtual systems; useful in studying emergent phenomena in complex systems. Status page: description, release announcements, downloads, comments, links, contact. [freshmea
- Squeak Project Details - Super-portable, multi-media capable Smalltalk-80 based object-oriented programming environment, software coded in squeak all Smalltalk, high-performance VM, made by software compiling Squeak VM code squeak into efficient, portable C. software Two GUIs: Morphic (from Self language), squeak original MVC.
- Genetic Algorithms in Squeak Project Details - GA framework implements selection, mutation, crossing-over; abilities of squeak Smalltalk for smalltalk modeling, Squeak for visualization and development, squeak were exploited, prioritized despite smalltalk their seeming slowness. Status squeak page: description, release announcements, downloa
- Fun Fun Fun Squeak - Growing number of projects, including eToys, all downloadable. software Descriptions are smalltalk Japanese, many headings are English, so software one can tell how smalltalk to get and use software many projects.
- Dandelion - Smalltalk code analysis/output framework, for Squeak; analyze code, output results, squeak in varied formats.
- Squeak in One Disk Project Details - File for bootable floppy disk with powerful, Squeak smalltalk Smalltalk development and experimentation environment. Status page: description, smalltalk release announcements, downloads, comments, links, contact. [freshmeat.net, Open smalltalk Source, Freeware]
MySQL - Cache Direct