Display Managers Graphic Subsystems Operating Systems Software
A client/server GUI architecture designed mainly for embedded systems, with emphasis on scalability and separation of content and presentation.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Graphic Subsystems: Display Managers
- Top/Computers/Open Source/Software/GUI
- PicoGUI - A client/server GUI architecture designed mainly for embedded systems, with emphasis on scalability and separation of content and presentation.
- Microwindows - Enabling graphical applications on embedded Linux systems - Article by Gregory Haerr at Wireless Developer Network.
- MicroWindows - An Open Source project aimed at bringing the features of graphic subsystems modern graphical windowing environments to smaller services.
- Fresco - A windowing system derived from a powerful structured graphics toolkit originally based on InterViews. Source code, documentation, and screenshots.
- Yahoo Groups: giotto-gui - Mail list and group for Giotto embedded portable display managers GUI, operating systems light clone of MicroWindows.
- GGI Project Homepage - This aims to create a portable graphics interface
MySQL - Cache Direct