Portable Antiquities Topics Archaeology Social Sciences
Established in 1982 at the University of Idaho. A type collection and database for 19th and 20th century Asian objects likely to be encountered in North America.
Top: Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Topics: Portable Antiquities
- Top/Arts/Visual Arts/Sculpture/History
- Top/Society/Crime/Theft/Art and Antiquities
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Social Studies/Archaeology/Mummies
- Top/Reference/Museums/Museum Resources/Conservation and Preservation
- Portable Antiquities - CBA guide to portable antiquities, metal detecting and archaeology.
- An Archaeological Guide to Historic Artifacts of the Upper Sangamon Basin - A visual guide by Lenville J. Stelle for those interested archaeology in identifying and dating 19th and 20th century artifacts common archaeology to the American Midwest.
- Archaeological Objects Thesaurus - General purpose thesaurus of archaeological object types. Provided portable antiquities by the MDA Archaeological Objects Thesaurus Working Party.
- Spanish Colonial Military Artifacts - Exhibition and interpretation of ca. 1650-1821 Spanish colonial portable antiquities military artifacts from the former Spanish Floridas and portable antiquities Louisiana. Emphasis is on such uniform-related materials as portable antiquities buttons, buckles, and insignia.
- The Bead Study Trust - A registered charity which promotes research into beads world-wide, using archaeological, ethnographic and scientific techniques. Newsletter, publications.
- Spoilheap Archaeology - Illustrated introductions to pottery, burials and human bones portable antiquities from archaeologist Sue Anderson. Also bibliographies and reports portable antiquities on finds from specific sites.
- Homo Faber or Homo Symbolicus - Transoxiana 8. The question asked is why beginning portable antiquities in portable antiquities the sixth millennium we find such a portable antiquities fascination with portable antiquities copper jewelry and small axes considering portable antiquities that copper tools portable antiquities are less efficient than those portable antiquities made of stone.
- Artifact Typology - E-Museum\\'s collection includes descriptions of a variety of portable antiquities North archaeology American projectile point types and pottery, South portable antiquities American pottery, archaeology and select Asian, African, and European portable antiquities artifacts.
- Asian American Comparative Collection - Established in 1982 at the University of Idaho. A type portable antiquities collection and database for 19th and 20th century Asian objects portable antiquities likely to be encountered in North America.
- Portable Antiquities Scheme - A government-backed scheme for the recording of finds in England portable antiquities and Wales. Includes a database containing information on c.9,000 archaeological portable antiquities finds with c.600 images.
MySQL - Cache Direct