3D Libraries Graphics Programming
A free real-time 3D graphics library for Windows with features such as gouraud shading, phong shading, texture mapping, and particle systems.
Top: Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries: 3D
- Gizmo 3D - A software development kit that can be used graphics in a libraries variety of demanding application development projects.
- Read3DS - A 3D Studio file (*.3DS) reader and C++ graphics X11 3d engine for Unix.
- Virtools - Tools for the development of 3D graphics, primarily for use with development of online applications.
- Glide for UNIX - A project to support 3Dfx Glide API on graphics Posix OS.
- 3DGPL - A Portable Library which provides basic set of tools for writing 3D applications.
- OGRE 3D - A 3D library for OpenGL and/or Direct3D. [Open source, LGPL]
- GNU 3DKit - Free Software Foundation (FSF) - Provides several frameworks to render 3D graphics in libraries a GNUstep 3d environment. Its main purpose is to libraries render any kind of 3d 3D graphics in real-time libraries on commodity hardware, using an optimised 3d scene graph libraries architecture.
- Bolt3D - A free real-time 3D graphics library for Windows with features such as gouraud shading, phong shading, texture mapping, and particle systems.
- Expression 3D Toolkit - A free Object Oriented 3D toolkit. It is written in libraries C++/STL. It has support for interactive 3D graphics using OpenGL libraries and non-interactive sphere tracing.
- Obsisian - A currently unsupported open source 3D virtual world for Linux graphics and OpenGL.
- OpenNPAR - Provides a unifying framework for the creation of libraries Non-Photorealistic Animation libraries and Rendering. Images, videos, publications and libraries demos available.
- The Lightfeather 3D Engine - A free and open source 3D library for graphics MacOS X, Windows and Linux.[zlib/libpng]
- Gino - A suite of libraries for the development of 3D graphics 3d applications. Available for Delphi, VB, Fortran, C++ and .NET.
- OpenSG - A portable C++ scene graph library for 3D graphics applications. Its main distinguishing features are support for multi-threading, reflectivity and good extensibility. [Open source, LGPL]
- Quesa - A free (LGPL-ed) and open source, high level 3d 3D graphics graphics library which offers binary and source 3d level compatibility with Apple\'s graphics QuickDraw 3D API.
- PLIB Home Page - A set of libraries that are designed to libraries help developers of interactive 3D applications such as libraries games.
- VCG Library - A portable C++ templated library for efficient manipulation, libraries processing and displaying with OpenGL of triangle and libraries tetrahedral meshes.
MySQL - Cache Direct